There is a new testing e-magazine called “Women Testers” that has recently been published. I hope you take some time to check out their first edition by clicking here. I would like to thank Jyothi Rangaiah and her team for pulling together this e-magazine, which is a lot of hard work and dedication to make this happen! I wish them much success with bringing together different viewpoints and approaches on testing through this e-magazine. We can all have an impact on testing through the international Testing Community. Take some time to not only read the articles but determine where you can contribute. Can you write an article or perhaps spend some time reviewing articles. Many hands make the work lighter! If you wish to be involved, contact Jyothi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something about me…
I am a Director of Quality Management Programs, which means I manage a Software Testing Department and company-wide quality programs. I love the testing field and implementing new programs, and I also have a passion for cooking and photography! I have two blogs dedicated to these passions. RealisticCookingIdeas.com is where I share both easy to make dishes and more complex recipes for when you have more time, plus my photography. TheTestersEdge.com is where I share my experiences, observations, and thoughts on the software testing field and ways to develop your career based upon my 20-years experience. So join me for a wonderful food, travel, and testing adventures!
Follow me on Twitter:My Tweets
- Excellent Resources on Test Automation and My Learning Points
- Please Participate in the Third Annual State of Testing Survey 2016
- Women in Testing Website is Live!
- My Rewarding Experience as a Reviewer and Contributor to “More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team” by Janet Gregory and Lisa Crispin
- Mr. Spock and Star Trek’s Influence on my Life and as a Software Testing Manager